Working Together- Parent Partners
‘Working Together’ is a key part to our vision at Parkgate Infants. We believe that a great partnership with our parents is fundamental to getting the best outcomes- this is why we have our ‘Parent Partners’ initiative.
Parent Partners includes:
We have a team of parent representatives who:
- Regularly meet with school leaders. This meeting is quite informal and is an opportunity for the parent representatives to find out what is happening in school.
- Is a point of contact for all parents and carers e.g. If parents would like any information about school meetings or projects then they can contact the parent representative.
- Welcome new parents into the school community.
- Get involved in school projects or meetings e.g. spring fair and Christmas party, and encouraging other parents to get involved too.
- Are an ambassador for the school vision ‘anything is possible’, school aims and golden rules.
- Sometimes supporting teachers with communicating to other parents.
Friends of Parkgate Infants
We have a fantastic PTA who fundraise and support the school in lots of ways. This includes:
- Regular uniform sales.
- Christmas parties and events for the children.
Please see the Friends of Parkgate Infants page on the website for more information.
Curriculum help including home work.
Homework is shared on the Seesaw app (please see the parent information page for more information). If you would like to know more about the curriculum then please see the curriculum page of our website.
We also have open mornings and share curriculum booklets (which are also on the curriculum page) throughout the year.
If you are struggling financially then please contact Clare Magwood on email@example.com who will be happy to help. This may include discussing how we can help with the financial burden of school. She is also able to signpost you to other organisations that can help, these include: